Please read this page carefully to fully understand all product page elements.
Universal Masterbatch manufactures Single Pigment Concentrates -SPC’s which contain high loadings of organic and inorganic pigments. These Single Pigment Concentrates are fully dispersed using high-quality additives to ensure optimum color and cost efficiencies. The excellent pigment dispersion ensures quick and homogenous dispersion of the color in the chosen polymer imparting maximum color strength and consistent color reproducibility. As a result, no further dispersion is required which minimizes processing costs. Mono can make any combination of two or more concentrates and produce an exclusive range of colors as desired.
Advantages of SPC:-
- Increases Gloss of product
- High color strength
- Excellent Dispersion
- Easy matching of colors
- Due to high coloring strength, the addition of Masterbatch is less. This will reduce the coloring cost.
- Maintains color consistency
- Contains single pigment (oraganic: 30-50% & inorganic: 50-70%) which gets perfectly dispersed in PE, PP, PS, etc.
- Reduced ampere
- The cleaning process is easy
- Being dust-free reduces the cost of cleaning & material wastage decreases
- Plugging of screen decreases as compared to dry pigments
Application of SPC:-
- Fibers for Textile, Carpet & Upholstery