Universal Masterbatch offers Transparent & Opaque Filler Masterbatches which are concentrates of Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3), Sodium Sulphate (NaSO3) and Talc in a polymer base. We offer a convenient way of incorporating CaCO3, NaSO3 and Talc in thermoplastics without contamination of dust. It has perfect dispersion and optimized flow properties ensuring easy processing. The CaCO3, NaSO3 and talc grades used in our filler masterbatches are of excellent quality allowing much higher loading compared to conventional filler masterbatches.
- Lower raw materials cost, as they are more economic than polymer resins.
- Reduction of white masterbatch requirement.
- Higher stiffness.
- Improved weld ability and printability.
- Improved anti-blocking properties.
- Improved weaving ability.
- Easier processing
- Raffia Tape
- PE Carry/Shopping bags
- Blow Molding
- Injection Molding
- The main use of filler masterbatches lies in tapes, which is to provide anti-fibrillation (also known
as anti-splitting) properties.