White Masterbatch is widely used by the plastic industry. Apart from providing excellent whiteness to the products, it also adds brightness and opacity. These are composed of titanium dioxide, which has an average particle size of 0.19 to 0.22 micron, high refractive index and tinting strength. We deal with masterbatches ranging from 25% to 80% TiO2 loading.
Several types of white masterbatches are available, each of which is categorized based on the percentage of titanium dioxide present in the composition and the final tone required in the product. Our white masterbatches are widely accepted in various applications Injection Moulding, Blow Moulding, Roto Moulding, Mono and Multi-layer film, collapsible tube, pipe, sheet extrusion, woven and non-woven fabric etc.
- High opacity films
- Thin films
- LLDPE & metallocene LLDPE rich films for oil & milk flexible pouches
- Multi-layer and mono layer films
- TQPP, BOPP & BOPET films
- Non-critical application films with higher thickness
- For High output machines
- Injection Molding, Blow Molding & Roto molding applications
- Thermoforming applications
- HIPS sheets for disposable cups & other similar applications
- Woven sacks & FIBC bags
- PET Fibers – yarn & staple fiber
- PP Non-Woven fabric