Involved in manufacturing and supplying an exclusive collection of Rubber Masterbatches.
Please read this page carefully to fully understand all product page elements.
Universal masterbatches contains a range of masterbatches that are compatible with commodity as well as some of the engineering plastics.
Universal masterbatches are based on carrier resins which have compatibility with a wide range of resins used in plastic processing. These include PE, PP and Styrenics.
Universal masterbatches help reduce inventory cost, processing time, energy and have good dispersion properties.
We welcome you to please speak to our marketing representatives for your specific requirements.we will be more than happy to cater to your needs.
KEY FEATURES OF UNIVERSAL MASTER BATCH
- It has no polymer, hence does not change the property of your resin.
- No exposure to heat, hence processor gets total strength of pigment.
- No slip additives, so no migration. Surface of molding remains always ready to take PAINT or proper adhesive on it.
- High pigment content reduces its loading. Lesser the loading, higher is the strength like impact, tensile of molding, flexural etc….
- Produced from standard pigments like M/s. Sudarshan Chemicals which results in to excellent dispersion.
- We develop the pigment to its full strength at first stage itself. This results into minimum variation within the acceptable range of variation of customer.
- Universal Masterbatch has lubricating additives which helps to reduce the AMP of the machine, hence helps in increasing of production.
- General loading is 0.8% to 1% of Masterbatch in total batch.
- Available in both Powder & Pellet form.
- Easy to handle as due to it form.