Slip masterbatches are used to enhance the smoothness of films by reducing the tackiness of resins and bring about a reduction in film coefficient of friction. It functions by migrating to the surface and forming a lubrication layer on it. Slip additives are normally based on fatty acid amides.
- Overcome film trackiness.
- Designed reduction of C.O.F. from 1.0 to 0.15.
- Improve film machinability in FFS Lines.
- Reduce Film-To-Film Adhesion.
- Reduce Film-To-Metal Adhesion.
- Improve Extruder throughput.
- Blown Film
- Cast Film
- Extruded Sheet
- Extruded Foam