Universal Masterbatch manufactures Single Pigment Concentrates -SPC’s or Mono Concentrates, which contain high loadings of organic and inorganic pigments. These Single Pigment Concentrates are fully dispersed using high quality additives to ensure optimum colour and cost efficiencies. The excellent pigment dispersion ensures quick and homogenous dispersion of the colour in the chosen
polymer imparting maximum colour strength and consistent colour reproducibility. As a result no further dispersion is required which minimizes processing costs. A mono can make any combination of two or more concentrates and produce an exclusive range of colors as desired.
- Keeps Dust-Free Environment
- Less Ampere
- Easy Cleaning Of Machines
- Easy Matching Of Colors
- High Color Strength
- Excellent Dispersion
- Being Dust-Free, The Cost Of Cleaning And Material Wastage Decreases.
- It Has High Coloring Strength, So Their Addition Level Becomes Low. This Can Lower The Coloring Cost.
- The Screen Plugging Decreases As Compared To Using Of Dry Pigments.
- Mono Color Concentrates Contains Single Pigment (Organic: 30-50% &Amp; Inorganic: 50-70%) Which Gets Perfectly Dispersed In Pe, Pp, Ps, Etc.
- It Maintains Consistency From Lot To Lot.
- A Mono Can Make Any Combination Of Two Or More Concentrates And Produce An Exclusive Range Of Colors As Desired.
- Fibres For Textiles, Carpets And Upholstery